Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late late show tickets

Options
  • 17-01-2007 5:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know how i go about getting tickets for the late late, i would love to bring the granny to it, its one of her life long ambitions,

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,967 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

admiralgar wrote:
    i would love to bring the granny to it, its one of her life long ambitions
    I hope you broke it to her gently that Gay Byrne doesn't host it anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I hope you broke it to her gently that Gay Byrne doesn't host it anymore.

:D she actually doesnt want to go, i said it to her today and she said 'im not doing on that, its bad enough looking at it with that kenny fella'

thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 24,967 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Go for Tubridy Tonight. It always seems like much more fun. I'm even thinking of going myself. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

admiralgar wrote:
    :D she actually doesnt want to go, i said it to her today and she said 'im not doing on that, its bad enough looking at it with that kenny fella'

thanks anyway
    So its more of a punishment than a gift?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Go for Tubridy Tonight. It always seems like much more fun. I'm even thinking of going myself. :)

You should! Was there for the Hoff show, really good - got a weekend hotel break out of it too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭betelgeuse

I'm going on Friday! Am not really a fan of the show but a friend of mine on the S&S committee here at work was contacted out of the blue by one of the researchers with an offer of 15 tickets, so I said 'what the hey'. If nothing else it'll be interesting to see how the thing works, and how much make-up they have to apply to Plank during the breaks. (Not to mention the free booze :D )

Advertisement