Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Pro software

Options
  • 16-01-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭

Came across this excellent piece of software that can help you practice. It has numerous different modes in it and also includes a "remote 501" game which allows you to play against other users of the software. Should be good but one must trust the other to enter his/her correct score ;)

http://www.rusys.nl/dartpro/ is the site, it is free with an option for donation.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I have just had a quick look at this software and it looks very good indeed. Plenty of features on it to help you practice. My only gripe is that you cant play a match against the computer where random scores will be generated for the cmputer based on a skill level. I have a piece of software that does that and its excellent because its almost like your paying a proper match. Still though there are plenty of features on this software that are not on the one that I was using so its definitely worth having.

Nice find! :D

Advertisement