Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Catwalk - Season 2 (SkyOne)

Options
  • 16-01-2007 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Is anyone watching this?

It's a show where 12 young designers are presented with a challenge to design a garment each week, on some theme, which is judged by a panel and one is thrown out each week until 3 remain, who go away for a few months, then present a full runway show and a winner is chosen.

It's Season 2, Season 1 was presented by Liz Hurley (in full posh accent and massive cleavage mode). This season is Kelly Osborne who is okay - I think she's trying to come across serious!

There's some mad characters as always in the contestants, an Aussie girl who has so much self-belief it's hilarious, a punk/tranny dude that was wearing thigh high red PVC platforms last night etc etc.

My main issue is one judge - Julian McDonald, designer. He does a line for Debenhams, you can see big posters advertising the show in the Jervis branch. He's a horrendous b*tch! Often rather than constructive criticism he just slates people, slags them off becuase of their appearance, size, where they're from. He was mean last year, but already this year he's off the scale. It could be a "copy the Simon Cowell way" to attract ratings, but myself & few mates who watch it, said we will all make a point of NOT buying his Star range in Debenhams because of his needlessly evil attitude.

Anyone feel the same?

Advertisement