Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playlist 08/01/07

Options
  • 15-01-2007 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.xfmdublin.com

1. Deloris “Happy New Year”
    2. Deloris “Good Parts”
    3. Serge Gainsbourg “La Chanson De Prévert”
    4. Dominique A “Les Hauts Quartiers De Peine”
    5. Placebo “Mars Landing Party”
    6. Jarvis Cocker and Kid Loco “I Just Came To Tell You That I’m Going”
    7. BMX Bandits “I’m In Such Good Shape”
    8. Gonzales & Peaches “Bust”
    9. Field Music “A House Is Not A Home” – single out on Memphis Industries now. www.field-music.co.uk www.memphis-industries.com
    10. Good Shoes “The Photos On My Wall” – single out now on Brille. www.goodshoes.co.uk www.brillerecords.com
    11. Au Revoir Simone “Through The Backyards”
    12. Tunng “It’s Because…We’ve Got Hair”
    13. Squarepusher “Welcome To Europe”
    14. Clark “Dew On The Mouth”
    15. The Russian Futurists “It’s Not Really Cold When It Snows”
    16. Lansing-Dreiden “Cement To Stone”
    17. Stinking Lizaveta “Out Of Breath” - Monotreme Records compilation out now www.monotremerecords.com
    18. Fugazi “Glue Man”
    19. 65DaysOf Static “Welcome To The Times”
    20. Barzin “Just More Drugs” - Monotreme Records compilation out now www.monotremerecords.com. Also check Barzin’s album “My Life In Rooms” on same record label.
    21. Aereogramme “Barriers”
    22. Malcolm Middleton “A Brighter Beat”

You will have been able to catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program on Monday 7ish-9ish pm GMT…which is tonight! More of the above and others later then.

Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Pastis-Cahouètes live 7-9pm GMT on Mondays.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 viva el tequila

Thanks for the cake!

That French hiphop was terrible! Nini explained me its' pretty funny when you know the lyrics though... I prefer the cake song.

/Beckie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

my goodness!! Nini's there with you?! Thought he was still getting papers together to make his move.
    Ok then, the cake was for the two of yous! Thanks for listening, have a great evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 viva el tequila

Nah, he's not here yet, but we are still communicating :) He´s sacked from the end of February and'll be here in March. It was me and the guineapig listening.

Advertisement