Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

myzor virus

Options
  • 15-01-2007 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

i have mc afee security on my new laptop but have recently got a page coming up on my home page advising me that my system is under threat from " W32Myzor.FK@yf " it wars that it tries to get private info and passwords and asks to download a malware scan. I have scanned my computer with mc afee and it found no infected files but i am very worried about private info now, banking on line etc. Any help greatly appreciated i am not that brilliant with computers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tipper1

Also forot to mention it has taken over home page when log on to net even after changing it in control panel.Its on asecureboard.com does anyone know anything about this site or virus is this a serious issue/threat or do i just ignore this as spam etc and how do i get this off my home page and system. Thanks

Advertisement