Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Private or Trade

Options
  • 14-01-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Could anyone give me an idea of what my car is worth. Would it be difficult to sell it privately. It is an 1.2 05 Opel Corsa Njoy MTA, 60,000km on the clock. It is in great condition and has a FSH. I am hoping to buy a bigger car probably a 7 seater maybe an Opel Zafira,

If i was trading could you give me an idea of what I could expect to get for mine.

Private sale, what do you think it would be worth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Could anyone give me an idea of what my car is worth. Would it be difficult to sell it privately. It is an 1.2 05 Opel Corsa Njoy MTA, 60,000km on the clock. It is in great condition and has a FSH. I am hoping to buy a bigger car probably a 7 seater maybe an Opel Zafira,

If i was trading could you give me an idea of what I could expect to get for mine.

Private sale, what do you think it would be worth?

Get a price from a few dealers, add €500 to the average and buy for cash making sure to knock a decent bit off the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 diamonds&cream

Any other opinions on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Advertisement