Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats this car worth.

Options
  • 14-01-2007 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi,

Was wondering if you could tell me what a 01 Almera sport hatchback 1.8 petrol with 70,000 miles on it is roughly worth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'm thinking it's worth around 5K

• Registered Users Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Not to start another thread so I'll temp hijack this one. :)

What would a 3dr 01 Astra, 1.4 with 80,000 on the clock be going for roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

• Registered Users Posts: 51,140 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

kdouglas wrote:

Prices on cbg.ie and carzone.ie, etc are not always a true reflection of how much a car is worth. Alot of those prices are dealer "asking" prices. These prices include dealer overheads such as warranty, trade-in allowance, etc which the private seller doesn't offer. What happens then is some private sellers see these prices and think they can get the same money. There can be a huge difference between the "asking" price and "selling price".

To the OP:

You may not like what I have to say but to be honest a 1.8 litre petrol Almera will be difficult enough to shift. Most people I'm afraid will be looking for 1.5 Almeras not a 1.8 litre. Generally Nissans have weak resale values too. Colm's estimate is probably about right so it really depends how quickly you want to move it on or are prepared to wait for the best price.

Best of luck with the sale.

Advertisement