Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fav scence/moment

Options
  • 14-01-2007 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

although i have not lost intrest in lost it seems nobody talks about it any more on this thread. so now ill ask you to post your fav scene/moment.

mine is still when locke says to the rest of the losties that they are not the only people on the island and the sooner they realise the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Last 30 seconds of Season 1/First 5 mins of Season 2
    " " " " " 2 " " " " " 3
    Locke "I was wrong"
    Desmond " I think i crashed your plane"
    Walkabout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Loved the hatch implosion scene and the ''I was wrong'' too.

But I'm sure there's lots more I could think of if I wanted to..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The end of the first John Locke episode (Walkabout) hooked me into the program - absolutely gob-smacked when the last scene of the flashback showed he'd been in a wheelchair the whole time.

I remember when Channel4 showed it a few months later, they introduced the episode along the lines of 'And now its Lost, and we see how the island is working its magic on wheelchair-bound Locke.' I was so glad I'd seen the episode without knowing this sort of basic spoiler.

Many other since then - the revelation that Ethan wasnt on the plane, Ecko facing the monster, the shooting of AnnaLucia by Michael, the first 3 minutes of seasons 2&3, but the end of Walkabout remains my fav.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Walkabout is a materpiece of modern TV without doubt or exception.
    Favorite moment seeing Locke on the beach at the end and knowing he can now walk...genius...hooked me on the show.
    The bird crashing into the window and knowing that walt caused it but not how exactly(and still not)
    The desmond scene season 2 intro...absolutely brilliant, the confusion and then big 'ohhhhhhhhhhh' moment when you realise he's in the hatch.
    Kate and the horse...just added such a wtf is going on element to it.
    Smokeys fist encounter with eko.
    Opening of season 3 was almost too good.
    Ben in the surveillence room season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

the opening sequence of 1st episode of season 3.

when locke sees the map on the blast doors in the hatch in the 'lockdown' episode in season 2.

episode 9 of season 2 'what kate did' - the scene where jack finds kate out in the jungle and she breaks down crying thinking she's losing her mind.

• Advertisement

The reveal of Locke in the wheelchair was perhaps one of the best scenes I've seen in any tv show. It was such an incredible shock to see.

The moment where both AnaL and Libby were shot was pretty well done too; more so Libby being shot.

When Charlie was hung after Ethan kidnapped Claire. I actually gasped out loud when I saw this. I really didn't want him to die.

Ecko seeing the Black Smoke for the last time. I slowed it down and watched it frame-by-frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Can't think of much better than the ones already said,
    but one of my favourite lines in the show was
    Sayid (to "Henry Gale"): My name is Sayid Jarrah...and I am a torturer

If i was Ben i'd have been telling EVERYTHING at that point!

Season 3 Ep1 opening - just have to add more weight to that one - sweet jesus

Matthew Fox said in an interview that when it comes back in Feb, the first 5 mins are not to be missed.

also:
    The moment where both AnaL and Libby were shot

LOL im sure she'd have loved that nickname!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

I liked the S.O.S episode. Not my favourite but worth a mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Finding out that Locke was wheelchair-bound was a big one for me too, along with the revelation that Ethan wasn't on the plane.

Also:

The "I was wrong" moment.
    Last minute of Season 2.
    The "Lockdown" map.
    "The Other 48 Days".
    Mike shooting Libby & AL.
    Generally anything involving Sayid or Desmond.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Well so many, as mentioned when it was revealed Locke was in a wheelchair.

The opening of season 2 and 3, using the same trick but boths time they were real woah moments.

When Boone died and Sayed and Shannon came back to the beach, the combination of that with claires new baby and that music had me on the verge.

Also not being mentioned but end of previous episode when Locke is banging on hatch and the light appears. That sent shivers down me.

The episode where Benry ends with Got Milk. 1 of the finest endings of a tv show I have ever seen.

Michael going postal in the hatch of course, a shock to say the least.

Most recently, Ben telling Jack they can communicate with outside world and showing Red Sox winning the world series. Quality

Agh so many moments. I will just end it here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement