Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Speaker Stands

Options
  • 14-01-2007 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Hi,

does anyone know of an Irish supplier of Denon speaker stands. The particular model I'm looking for are SS30.

I've found a UK supplier but it costs stg£60 + stg£30 for delivery to Ireland, which seems a bit steep.

I've had a look at the suppliers sticky but couldn't find any that might suit.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

would generic stands not do? Something like these Gale stands from Richersounds? They're €45 which is as cheap as you'll get.
    product_705.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

yes - they might have to do, but they are pretty ugly! The wife won't be impressed with two girders in the front room !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Alphason Designs seem to do decent-looking stands, though I don't have any experience of them. List of Irish stockists on http://www.avi.ie/outlets.php.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Alphason stands are fine "proper" speaker stands so worth looking at. If you do get stands that are hollow see if you can fill them with sand (Early leaning centre "play sand" is perfect) to improve the the sound in many many ways.

Advertisement