Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some AFT statistics

Options
  • 13-01-2007 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

For a while now ive been keeping tabs on how often the AFT gateway has been used, just thought id give everyone an update that now 58,603 text messages has been sent since middle september. Its been great developing this, and I hope for many more to be sent. I'd give everyone access to the statistics, but for now id rather keep it private as I dont know what kind of an effect this would have on the networks blocking it.

Note that this includes Multitext aswell as AFT, but AFT alone is 38,118 messages, multiply that by 0.11c and you can see yourself how much money was saved.

Also all statistics are completely anonymous, no personal information is kept

And a final note, normal AFT o2 messages arent routed through my server, so those statistics exclude o2, however if you send a message using AFTuser or Multitext, then it is also added to that statistic. Realistically your looking at about 65-70k messages if you add o2 to that bunch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement