Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano for recording project

Options
  • 13-01-2007 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Looking to record an album of original tunes over the coming weeks & possibily months and would like to have some piano/keyboards involved.

Not really a band as such, just a recording project that will require input on a couple of rehearsals and obvisiouly studio time.

Could be just for one song..could be ten songs, suppose depends on what works for each tune really.

I have a couple of fairly **** solo acoustic demos to get an idea of tune...hence the reason for re-recording and getting decent job done.

Songs aren't really heavy and probably more considered fairly indie & acoustic

Payment will be made in beer, faclove and promises of stardom :D

I'm based in Donaghmede but i'd imagine all recordings will take place in city centre.

My own influences would include The Who, Beatles, The Jam, OCS, Damien Rice, The Smiths, amongst others.

If you are up for a bit of craic and a bit of a side project please PM me or reply below.

Cheers,
    Seany

Advertisement