Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanderly wagon = Sci-fi and fantasy?

Options
  • 13-01-2007 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭

Gee, Wanderly wagon kinda stands out among the likes Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings don't you think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

yeah, i was watching the DVD over the hols and i forgot how complex it was!

My kids loved it however, although i think they were more laughing at it than with it. "Wishy Wishy Welsh" and his foul temper was gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Steve01 wrote:
    Gee, Wanderly wagon kinda stands out among the likes Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings don't you think
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
    My arse.
    Sorry, thats was impolite. I'll look out for the Wanderly Wagon display at the next sci-fi convention.

By the same criteria we could get Bosco and Bananas in Pyjamas on the sci-fi/fantasy forums too. Thats it! I'm getting a protest sign and a pitchfork *storms off in rage*

Advertisement