Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen King on "24"

Options
  • 13-01-2007 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

I think Stephen King really points out why 24 has longjevity, and why LOST lost in a sea random questions.

http://www.fox.com/24/images/24_stephen_king.pdf

I really want to know who gets killed in the first 4 hours?

I cann't wait for Day 6 to begin. It's going to be a very long day, probably the longest day ever. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

he is right about one thing

Chloe is looking better this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

I havent actually seen half the tv shows he listed there :P

And for that matter I dont even own a TV.

But 24 is simply the best tv show I have ever seen. It seems they just keep bringing in a brilliant, progressive supporting cast every season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

true

the only show capible of matching its genius is Veronica Mars,but 24 wins for me cause its been going longer................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
    Is Chloe gonna die?????

I'd actually cry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Normally I'd say no, but this is 24 we're talking about. 50/50 chance I'd say. (In other words, I havent a clue) :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

The English analyst at CTU is an excellent character, I think the CTU sections are massively improved by Bill Buchanen and the attitude heavy English guy.

Advertisement