Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eire vs england ?

Options
  • 13-01-2007 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

why is that the irish seem to lag way behind in pro darts apart from a few exception's they are a long way ahead of us.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

why is that the irish seem to lag way behind in pro darts apart from a few exception's they are a long way ahead of us.:confused:

Easy.

We can't play without drink.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Rosco1982 wrote:
    Easy.

We can't play without drink.

Im totally the opposite, two pints and I can hardly hit the board :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 goodforsomethin

i think you could be right to an extent but i've watched a lot players that dont drink and still cant compete with them, but your right to play most night's here for a drinker would be very expensive. where as if you could drive every night and play in various leagues you'd improve a lot.

Advertisement