Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a surround system,recommendations?

Options
  • 13-01-2007 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

hi all
    im in the market for a surround system,im looking for those all in one units with dvd,radio cos its going to replace by hifi too.it will be based in a bedroom roughly 6m*6m(i think..ill double check!).
    being looking at sony and panasonic..any good,i listened to them in the shop and they sound pretty good but might get different performance in my room(prob better?).
    so come in with your recommendations,my budget is around 250-350(just a student:-))?

regards
    damo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cianer

I have a Black Diamond one that I had to replace because the wife didn't like the remote (honestly, I'm not making this up) and which I'm now selling. Cost me €120 so I'm looking for €60. Will be posting it on adverts.ie tonight or tomorrow and when i do I'll post the link here.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cianer

This is the DVD player I'm selling.

Advertisement