Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIRT - New FX Show with Courtney Cox

Options
  • 12-01-2007 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this over here? 2nd episode this week. Filthy stuff. Scene with Cox pleasuring herself with a rabbit and another where she receives cunnilingus. (Not joking). smut.

Apart from that it's a terrible show storywise. CC has made a bad career move. Can't see the show lasting/competing with ABC's Ugly Betty.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wyndham wrote:
    Scene with Cox pleasuring herself with a rabbit and another where she receives cunnilingus

if it's on NBC then it's probably as erotic as Eileen Dunne reading the 9 o' clock news
    filthy minx

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Change name to MUCK.
    Terrible stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

Mossy Monk wrote:
    if it's on NBC then it's probably as erotic as Eileen Dunne reading the 9 o' clock news
    filthy minx
    it's on FX also the home of Nip/Tuck so it's got free reign to do what it wants.
    Jennifer Aniston is guesting on the season finale which will probably mean big ratings and the show will get picked up again. Clever move. I wonder if this show is coming over here...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

wyndham wrote:
    Scene with Cox pleasuring herself with a rabbit and another where she receives cunnilingus.
    We need videos, STAT!

Ahhh no.. out of the few new shows launched this month, this one didn't strike me as worth it.

So haven't seen it but not missing much by the sounds of things (well.. except the obvious! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Aside from here, I also consult www.metacritic.com for opinions on US TV. Of these I tend to value the opinion of Tom Shales of The Washington Post.

He loves this show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it's on FX

thread title is misleading. NBC should be changed to FX

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mossy Monk wrote:
    thread title is misleading. NBC should be changed to FX
    Oh well, if it isn't Fussy McFussyson... if that is indeed your real name (which we all know it is)... it's fixed now! :D

Advertisement