Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wales v's Ireland Feb 4th

• 12-01-2007 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭

As luck would have it I will be near Cardiff on the day of 6 Nations game and would like to to get my hands on a ticket. Does anyone know good places to go to suss out a spare from supporters on the day? As I am looking for just one there is bound to be the odd spare surfacing on the day. Anyone with experience of where the best places to go in Cardiff ie pubs etc then I would appreciate some advice.

I do not want to support any touts either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I think the main street MS is on is called Queen street, but there are loads of bars on that street. I'd imagine you'd have a good chance of picking up a ticket there.

Advertisement