Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come To UL

Options
  • 12-01-2007 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Here's why

Other's available

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

WTF! I'm drying to decide if this is meant to be funny or inane. I've had more fun looking for contact lenses in the crevices of machines than I had watching that. I watched about 2 minutes of another one and someone started singing and it sounded like an angry child being tortured with an electric cattle prod so I stopped.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Jesus that was cringeworthingly unfunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

rmacm wrote:
    I watched about 2 minutes of another one and someone started singing and it sounded like an angry child being tortured with an electric cattle prod so I stopped.

LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Oh sweet god..they're terrible!

Would love to see one about Mary I though, lol!

btw, feck yer 2:1..we've got 8:1!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Oh sweet god..they're terrible!
    btw, feck yer 2:1..we've got 8:1!!:D

I dunno, 2:1 is fun, even 3:1 but 8:1, jaysus with that ratio you'd begin to loose a clear definition of your male sexuality**.
    As for the video, well after watching it, I was afraid that for today's exam all I could recollect was Eoin Kelly's monologue, which thankfully wasn't the case!

**To cover the PC brigade
    Definition does not include, running around with da lads going "Woa, look at the jugs on that"
    And it is not a homophobic statement, being one of the girls is not the same as being gay...
    But it does conjure the image of discussing with the girls such important issues such as: "Are my leg hairs sticking through my tights"

• Advertisement
Advertisement