Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Servicing in D24

Options
  • 12-01-2007 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise where's a good place to take my VW for service in Tallaght area, and who to avoid (if any)?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What kind of service does the car need??

Oil, air filter and sparks???

Or does it need more??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Full service

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

I always got my golf serviced with Belgard motors. They're expensive but as a VW dealership you know the the parts are VW parts and the work is good.

I'm sure there are other places that aren't as expensive but I don't know them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Belgard Motors are quite expensive and they can be difficult to deal with sometimes.

Try Browne Motors (beside Fast Fit/behind the Statoil at the Square). I use them a lot and find them excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

nipplenuts wrote:
    Can anyone advise where's a good place to take my VW for service in Tallaght area, and who to avoid (if any)?

My ol lad is a mechanic at the candycorner, adj Our Lady's Hospital on the Crumlin road...info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Thanks lads. Took it to Browne Motors. Very happy with the result. €170.00.

Advertisement