Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glassware in Dublin

Options
  • 12-01-2007 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

Anyone know if there's a chemical apparatus supplier in Dublin? I'm looking for a round-bottomed flask, and i don't have a credit card for buying one on ebay. I also don't think they'd travel too well, especially not by our post system:) Thank you all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Thanks Sean:) That's basically what I'm looking for, only in shop form. I can't set up an over the internet payment system with a laser, y'see. Do you know of any actual shops that do that sort of stuff?

Thanks Sean:) That's basically what I'm looking for, only in shop form. I can't set up an over the internet payment system with a laser, y'see. Do you know of any actual shops that do that sort of stuff?
    Sorry can't help you there unless lennox have an actual outlet. The golden pages might be of some assistance, but beyond that i'm stumped.

Sorry to doule post, on the contact us page on their wesite, they have anaddress along with directions to get theresothat might be worth a look.

http://www.lennox.ie/main.asp?sitepages=ContactPage

You might want to give them a ring forst to see if they are an actual retail outlet though

Advertisement