Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Unlock codes for a car radio

Options
  • 11-01-2007 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Looking for a bit of help here - battery went flat on the car (Alfa 166), radio went dead, and of course I can't find the card with the unlock code.
    I was wondering if anyone knows of an easier way to get the code than taking it to a garage, having the radio taken out for the S/N, paying 30 euros for the code and whatever labour costs. I'm in the D4 area and completely incompetent mechanically.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

The dealer who originally supplied the car may still have the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mechanic1

sorry about that just trying to help her out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pixie Pasty

Help - new to this forum site - found it on google. Not sure if in right topic/page.
    I have a Skoda Fabia - Year 2000. Just got back from body shop repairs after rear-end shunt. Car radio was in safe mode. I have the code, so put it in - radio beeped and went back to safe mode - then 1000. No matter how many times I have put in correct code - even incorrect code - radio will still not work. When I got car from dealership, I got them to put cd radio in car - it had cassette player in it !!! - Its a Skoda Symphony CD - i think its serial number is SKZAZ8C 1910188 with unlock code of 1712 - can anyone help me to get music in my car again - its not a pleasant drive without music !!! Thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Got a code from here before - http://www.radio-code.co.uk/

Worked perfectly

Advertisement