Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

composer for a promo wanted

Options
  • 11-01-2007 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

We’re looking for a composer who would produce copyright free music for the promotional video we’re making for the website of Irish National Tae Kwon-Do Association (INTA). The video will be about 5 minutes long, featuring both fast-paced action sequences and more meditative, internal techniques of slower pace. This is no-budget production but the video will go onto official website of this important martial art organisation, so it could be good for the showreel. The inspiration for the music would be the soundtrack from the Nike Wing-Tsun ad that you can watch here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svvp2GOCKnU

if you interested please contact:Magda 087 914 82 05 or Eileen 086 324 76 72

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jim Curtis

Hi if your still interested in a composer for your video I would be very interested!

All my details / samples etc can be viewed on my website:

www.jimcpettigrew.com

All the best

Jim

Advertisement