Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod battery replacemant in North West?

Options
  • 11-01-2007 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi this is my first post so be gentle with me!
    I'm looking for a place in this regio that would replace the battery in my 30gig ipod. I know there are places in Dublin etc. but I'd like somewhere closer to home, Letterkenny or Derry maybe.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,895 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Music Centre in Letterkenny or maybe Argos or Xtravision may have batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MR BIG

Dont bother replacing it! You will be replacing the hard drive (where all your music and content is stored) next and then you will still need to replace it all over again within a year. They are a very over rated bad quality expensive product! There are alot off better quality, cheaper products now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,895 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think this is a classic case of duel accounts - MR BIG and catmalojin banned and thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement