Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG-1 Episode on sky one today

Options
  • 10-01-2007 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Hey, I just caught the start of an sg1 episode today on sky1 at 5pm, but i didnt recognize it, i have all the episodes here and was pretty sure id seen them all though. Is there anyway to find out the episode number or even what series it was from?
    or if anyone was watching it do you know what episode it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

typical, as soon as i posted that i found it.
    it was 4x09 - Scorched Earth

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

These links might help:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/index.shtml

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s4/index.shtml

The 2 episodes that were on today were "The First Ones" and "Scorched Earth"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

kdouglas wrote:
    typical, as soon as i posted that i found it.
    it was 4x09 - Scorched Earth

This episode or at least parts of it were produced here in Ireland actually...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Such as?
    What's your source?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Such as?
    What's your source?

I can't remember what parts.

Source: DVD audio commentary, the special effects supervisor James Tichenor talks about his time here and getting up early in the morning and going into Windmill Lane to do the editing. Only time they had worked outside of Canada at the time I think

• Advertisement
Advertisement