Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameless Season 4 Discussion And Episode 1 Poll

Options
  • 10-01-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Well what did you all think?
    allot crammed into one hour anyway.
    I thought it was good and as always very funny. will defiantly watch the next episode.

I heard that E4 aired the 2nd episode at 11 or 12? is this true? seems a bit odd and the official channel 4 site only has the first episode listed as being aired on it...

My friend said Possible
    He said that they try to get the mother back with her lezbo friend who is parked outside but if i am right didn't that happen in season one or two?
    did the huge lezbo not come around before when they where having problems with the mother?

Rate This Episode 19 votes

10 - This Is Why I Watch This Show
    0%
    31%
    Mossy MonkNick_oliveriWertzhawker27Misticleshiscan 6 votes
    15%
    roboneacy69Mrs_Doyle 3 votes
    31%
    SprostonGreenUser45701norbert64admiralofthefleetDutzplugitplayit 6 votes
    5%
    :| 1 vote
    10%
    Markdubmick 2 votes
    5%
    lukegriffen 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    1 - A Few More Like This And Ill Stop Watching
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

E4 always show the next episode right after Channel 4, have done for a couple of years now. havent seen them yet though. that bastard Desperate Housewives was on so it got preference :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

I watched it, thought it was hilarious! I didn't see much of last season, just the odd episode, but I'll definitely watch this season...so funny! Thought Frank was brilliant, made me laugh so much! Wouldn't watch the next episode so soon, think I need the week to take it all in! As I said I didn't see last season too often, so I'm wondering what's wrong with Sheila, she's always panting, what's that about??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 plugitplayit

I have recorded last nights episode so will get to see it tonight.
    The likes of Shameless and Teachers are class and I know they have mega budgets etc but does anybody have any comment on the state of Irish drama shown on RTE? I would imagine Bachelors Walk is probably one that stands out? Any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

greine wrote:
    As I said I didn't see last season too often, so I'm wondering what's wrong with Sheila, she's always panting, what's that about??
    Agrophobic Nympho pretty much explains it:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

I have recorded last nights episode so will get to see it tonight.
    The likes of Shameless and Teachers are class and I know they have mega budgets etc but does anybody have any comment on the state of Irish drama shown on RTE? I would imagine Bachelors Walk is probably one that stands out? Any others?

Pure mule - love is a drug ? ? ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 plugitplayit

Yeah Pure Mule I thought raised the bar now that you say it. Both the guy that wrote it and the director are from a similar town I think, might be a reason why it was very believable.

I saw the last 4 episodes of Legend and I thought it was pretty slick. Again raising the bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Got into shameless during the year when i was given the three series on Dvd and watched them back to back. Long sleepless nights did prevail.

I was raging that E4 showed the next EP and didn't advertise. Lucky i was flicking through channels at teh time and came across it.
    Missed the first 15 mins though.

Only thing i hate about this show is the preview at the end. Reminds me of television guides giving massive spoilers for corrie and the likes. (Corrie sucks)

Although ep3 looks like its going to be brilliant. Couldnt look away!!
    Skins is another show i look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Got into shameless during the year when i was given the three series on Dvd and watched them back to back. Long sleepless nights did prevail.

Lol exact same here
    I was raging that E4 showed the next EP and didn't advertise. Lucky i was flicking through channels at teh time and came across it.
    Missed the first 15 mins though.

Ye that confused the hell out of me and i didn't see it but good news for me is i get 2 episodes next week wahoo :)
    Only thing i hate about this show is the preview at the end. Reminds me of television guides giving massive spoilers for corrie and the likes. (Corrie sucks)

Ye but you can just change the channel well thats what ill try to do for the 3rd episode anyway

does anybody have any comment on the state of Irish drama shown on RTE?

this is a thread about Shameless. not Irish drama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Cracking as always. So much quality and humour packed into 12 hour long episodes. One of the very few series I bought all the available DVDs of...
    Looking forward to the rest of this season

The teaser for Skins looked okay....might be a bit too Hollyoaks for me, but I'll give it a go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

shameless is class best show on tv.
    kev and veronica are gone and sheila is leaving to.

watched episode one tonight. fantastic. l
    oved the bit when Frank was hiding behind the bar and got the slops tray poured on him. and also when he locked the dog in the house after the dog saved him

lol, great to see it back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Great to see it back, its one of my favourites. Last series I used to watch the next episdoe on E4 straight after, but am not doing that anymore, its like depriving yourself of something good and overindulging all at once.

The thing about Shelia, she needs to tone it down a bit as sometimes its hard to understand her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Dutz wrote:
    Pure mule - love is a drug ? ? ?
    Pure Mule got huge ratings last year and RTE never brought it back in 2006. IDIOTS!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

is the first episode on again over the weekend by any chance?

dont think Channel 4 are reating it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Mossy Monk wrote:
    dont think Channel 4 are reating it at all

boo urns, i missedit, and then watched the 2nd episode on e4 thinking it was the first. About halfway through I was thinking " this isnt where last season left off" :D then the penny dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

First 2 eps were pure crap compaired to the previous 3 seasons, let's hope it's going somewhere with all this 'story-setting-up'

Else I'll not bother downing it

Just saw episodes 2 and 3, both very good thing i hate about shameless is the seasons are so short i mean there is only 5 more episodes then we have to wait till next Jan! I hope they get there set built so they can make regular episodes.

This show is so ****ing funny i mean when shelia through those 2 knives i couldn't stop laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

yes they were excellent werent they, i thought episode 3 was getting pretty serious until frank went and did THAT.

• Advertisement

ah yes "THAT" good ol frank always keeps us entertained :)

Advertisement