Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen for a Mac Mini and Nintendo Wii?

Options
  • 08-01-2007 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this should be somewhere else but I thought it was more display related than anything else.

Until recently I had an iMac which some gentlemen removed from my house (i.e. we wuz robbed) and I'm going to replace it. I thought I'd get a 24" iMac but I got a Wii over Xmas and I want to be able to play it in my bedroom and only want one screen.

The options for hooking up consoles to iMacs are crap so I've decided to get a Mini (they left the wireless keyboard and mouse behind) and a 24" (or so) widescreen LCD screen. The Wii outputs at only 480p through component cables. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced quality 24" widescreen monitor with component inputs that will work well with a mini?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Irish Halo wrote:
    Sorry if this should be somewhere else but I thought it was more display related than anything else.

Until recently I had an iMac which some gentlemen removed from my house (i.e. we wuz robbed) and I'm going to replace it. I thought I'd get a 24" iMac but I got a Wii over Xmas and I want to be able to play it in my bedroom and only want one screen.

The options for hooking up consoles to iMacs are crap so I've decided to get a Mini (they left the wireless keyboard and mouse behind) and a 24" (or so) widescreen LCD screen. The Wii outputs at only 480p through component cables. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced quality 24" widescreen monitor with component inputs that will work well with a mini?

Dell are doing a sale on there screens at the mo. Cant remember if it was the 20' or 24' one but there is a thread on it in bargain alerts

Advertisement