Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new galway city band

Options
  • 07-01-2007 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Lead guitarist , songwriter wants to start a new band. the goal is rock with a bluesy background with strong guitar riffs and tracks etc. so I need :drummer, bassist, another guitarist

all original material. I have a wide range of influence but the main are all blues rock, eric clapton, pink floyd gary moore, thin lizzy. i have a good few songs recorded and are available for anyone wiling to meet up. Also need a place to practice so any suggestions are more than welcome!!!

i am 31 , this is a serious project with a goal to get gigging!!

chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lonsrien

by the way it ius easies to contact me by the email address in my profile...
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Sent you a PM dude but there's no email address in your profile!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

As for somwhere to practice, The Forge practice rooms are handy enough and fairly cheap too! Anyway, pm or mail me for details

Advertisement