Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prog/ Folk/ Rock anyone?

Options
  • 07-01-2007 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I play some guitar and sing a little, my main thing though is wiritng songs and lyrics. Is anyone interested in having a go at creating some old fashioned, melodic music?

Or if not, does anyone just want to jam a little on guitars? I need the practice of playing with sum1 else.

Ah location: South Dublin is probably best, but Laois/Kilkenny more or less doable too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

And you're location is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

what kinda stuff are u aiming for???

country or rock or blues etc???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Extranjero

I'm aiming for rock with a bit of folk, a bit of blues, a little bit progressive or art maybe but rock at it's core.

Strong defined melodies and clear, not over produced music are the thing for me.

Not metal or punk.

Again, where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Extranjero

If you are talking to me, try beside the word Location in the body of the message.

• Advertisement

Ah, didn't see the edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

have u any samples or anything??

sounds good dunno how much u need a guitarist but gis a pm or post here if u want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Are you interested in a vocalist? I am 24, female, very strong mezzo-soprano that fits best with a folk/rock sound.

I also play drums, but my main strength is definitely singing, I'm not a technical drummer...I'm more of a Meg White...only without the million selling albums and critical acclaim. :)

How old are you by the way?

Advertisement