Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting In running..

Options
  • 07-01-2007 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Post all good bet's here.

Cant believe Dunfermline Is 4/9 there 2-0 up at half time.

Jump on..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Murphy, Shaun 4/9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Malaga were 3.00 on betfair tonight while 1 up against an understrength Zaragoza team in the cup; Zaragoza had already won the first leg. Anyone else collect on the 2/1? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Got a decent 1.3 on Hendry earlier as he was heading to 3-0, but man did he do it the hard way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Got a decent 1.3 on Hendry earlier as he was heading to 3-0, but man did he do it the hard way!

Bet ya had to change the boxers after it.

Bet ya had to change the boxers after it.
    Haha pretty much, never lost faith though! I think I'll stick to Ronnie from now on though, once he's on form he doesn't hang around!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Haha pretty much, never lost faith though! I think I'll stick to Ronnie from now on though, once he's on form he doesn't hang around!

Even when hes not on forum, he doesnt hang around either! :D

Even when hes not on forum, he doesnt hang around either! :D

Haha touché, at least he puts you out of your misery I suppose. No better man to bet on in-game though, he'll either do the business in style or lose badly and storm out.

If anyone is still up the Devils are at good odds of 1.4 on Betfair at home to the Lightning in the hockey. I took them at 1.64 at the start and they were a goal up within 2 minutes. About 8 gone now.

I take no liability though!

Advertisement