Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24 Day 6, Hour 2 (0700-0800) [Spoilers]

Options
  • 07-01-2007 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

oh man I'm getting really excited to see what happens this season. I have my hopes set fairly high
    I loved Jacks kung-fu on the train

With a blatent steal of poll info from the previous thread.

Was it good for you too? 18 votes

Awesome! (5*)
    0% 0 votes
    Nice, Nice... (4*)
    50% 9 votes
    So/So (3*)
    33% 6 votes
    Expected Better (2*)
    5% 1 vote
    More like "Twenty-Snore" (1*)
    11% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

It was terrible. It gets worse evey year, but this year it's just ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

"I don't know how to do this anymore".
    Poor Jack.
    The Chinese really did a number on him

Excellent again. Loving Day6 thus far. Great opening two hours imo.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Excellent episode, This has the makings of another fantastic day in the life of 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

will be hard to be as good as Day 5 but this i feel is going to come close

fantastic opening 2 hours. time for episode 3 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

thats if the troll even bothered to download it in the first place

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I think its good so far. Its a bit far fetched buy hey thats the world of 24 we live in.

But to be fair its gona be hard to beat last year

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I think I gave this episode 4/5 only because its great to see the show back (kind of).

As with the 5 day it is taking a while to get to the main story.

I don't think I will find out what price they paid for Jack's Return to the US.

I still feel the show could have been served better by allowing jacks character to come back into the series 2hours in.

Did Milo ever actually meet Jack in the first season?

I think we are only so far dealing with one story with the White House story looking very sketch for the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Elmo wrote:
    Did Milo ever actually meet Jack in the first season?

Yeah he did. I think he had to steal or switch some info from his computer for some reason. I really have to go and watch season one again....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

A pretty good episode, IMO.

The train "incident" was brilliantly done. It was, however, convenient that they were in the last carriage of the train. If a terrorist wanted to maximise casualties, wouldn't you think that he'd go for nearer the middle of the train :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Loved it again! Some of it was predictable but not enough to put me off!
    Roll on next sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭The Denouncer

Didn't think it particularly good. I mean, its the same old story with a bit of a "has Jack lost his mojo?" element. The whole "swap Jack for Al-Assads whereabouts" plot is very forced, and violence seems to have replaced a well reasoned storyline. "We paid off the Chinese!". Look, theres good 'ol sulky face Chloe going behind everyones back to help Jack, but keeping Buchanan onside, we hope. At least we have a new President Palmer-lite. And a new Bauer-skeptic adviser to the President..a well cast Peter MacNicol. We all know Jack Bauer should be president, he always makes the right decisions! He'll always escape from the terrorists. He'll always be within a few minutes driving distance of everyone in LA. But he has lost his mojo, or has he? Has he trusted the right man in Dr. Bashir? I mean "knife in the knee" Al-Assad. Will he be double-crossed? Will those he trusts turn into hostiles? Will the series improve?

I hope so. :)

Advertisement