Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a lead guitarist, bassist and drummer in LIMERICK!

Options
  • 07-01-2007 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Howerye, my name is shane and I live in limerick.Im looking for someone who is a decent lead guitarist with a couple of years experience playing, a decent drummer and a bassist. At the moment I am not in band but as soon as I get some people I want to go gigging and writing. Im pretty open to playing most sorts, but I love queen, guns n roses, Jimi Hendrix, Led zeppelin, AC/DC and metal bands like pantera, megadeth and metallica. If there is anyone who is interested just leave an oul comment under this thread, send us an email at shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie , or visit my bebo page at http://Shanecoffey2.bebo.com .

Oh yeah I am a rythym guitarist and (hopefully!) vocalist,Im in 5th year in Castletroy College, I play a les paul and Im gettin a big amp soon when I get the dosh! haha, oh and I can get us gigs no bother.

Shane C.

Advertisement