Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Shins 'Phantom Limb' video

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Really looking forward to the new album, Phantom Limb is so good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Album is class. Very different though. You can really see that they've developed their sound. Nobody else sounds like this.

I found it hard to get into at the start but its a grower. Don't give up ;).

enda1 wrote:
    Album is class. Very different though. You can really see that they've developed their sound. Nobody else sounds like this.

I found it hard to get into at the start but its a grower. Don't give up ;).

Excellent, cant wait, was hoping theyd try something a bit different

Can stream the whole album on their myspace

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

I'd hardly call it a quantum leap from their previous two but it's a good album nonetheless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Finally got finished copy, lovin it, keep hittin repeat on Australia, and Sealegs so far...

Just got it today, only listened to it a bit so far, sounds good (not great so far;)) Listening to the new Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Album atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 nellyrev

the shins are so good cheers for that video

the song 'Turn On Me' owns the album

have you guys heard their song 'When I Goose-Step' its class

also do you know if they actually have 4 albums ? i only have the 3!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

When i goose step was the second song they recorded properly... (possibly the first) I't good. I'm a bit fearful over this album as i don't think it'll be a huge departure and if it's just more of the same i'll be a bit let down...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 nellyrev

well some of it is similar but its vintage Shins i really love it!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement