Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Question

Options
  • 06-01-2007 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Can smoebody tell me what Kenny says in the south park theme song

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It sounds like 'I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vagina.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

"I like Girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vagina"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Amorphous Head

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

kennysays!

A translation of Kenny in various episodes.

(linked from wikipedia)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

What Kenny says at the into varies from Season to Season, check Wikipedia for what it is :)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Kenny's lines in the song, like the rest of his speech in the show (with the exception of two lines in episode 806, The Jeffersons, and when he says "Goodbye, you guys" in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut) are muffled by his parka hood, which covers his entire face except for his eyes. However, Kenny's lines have been revealed by South Park Studios. In seasons 1-2, he says "I love girls with big fat titties, I love girls with deep vaginas," in seasons 3-5, he says "I have got a 10-inch penis, use your mouth if you want to clean it." [3] From season 7 to the first half of season 10, Kenny says "One day I'll be old enough to stick my dick in Britney's butt." [4] The current lines are not currently known.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_park#Music

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Can smoebody tell me what Kenny says in the south park theme song

And why do you want to know, lol? I could never understand what he said.

Advertisement