Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funderland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Would you really be arsed?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there's an easier way to win than to do all that ****e.

the easiest prize is always straight up from the place where the grabber rests.
    so what you do is you hover the grabber straight up to that prize and don't press the button to go to the right after 20-30 seconds the grabber will go down and pick it up, since there's no angle for the grabber - like it doesn't have to come across then down - there's less shaking on the grabber and more chance of it actually clinging to the prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I'm sure your girlfriend will be very impressed as she stands aside and watches you count how many people lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Many years ago it was, me a few others had just finished a FAS course and we all landed jobs programming those little yellow boxes in Baldoyle. Soul-less work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Devon wrote:
    Many years ago it was, me a few others had just finished a FAS course and we all landed jobs programming those little yellow boxes in Baldoyle. Soul-less work.
    Sounds like fun alright.

Personally I wouldn't be arsed standing there counting, all for a cuddly toy. I'm sure the more "expensive" prizes there are in the machine, the more rigged the thing is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement