Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JJ on sky news last night

Options
  • 05-01-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Anyone see his short interview last night ? The interviewer asked him straight up what the island was and he told him all he can say is that its the white hot room .

If your a grant Morrison / new men fan you'll know that the white hot room is the place where the phoenix was born / lives with other green lantern type evolved beings and is also a reference to the super context from the Invisibles (and also the name of my band ) it could mean that that the island is a place outside space and time or it could mean that its a place of rapid evolution .anyone know what im talking about ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

RAIN wrote:
    anyone know what im talking about ?
    Haven't a notion. Some elaboration is required...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I know what you're on about.

I've got nothing further to add though.
    Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Theres an extra-dimensional plane within the ancient M'Kraan Crystal ( the pheonix saga from the xmen ) called the White Hot Room .So i guess it verifies the fact that they are definetly inside some sort of snow globe thingy .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭nc6000

Is this for real?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

my brain hurts...

It's an intersting theory but do you think that they'll go down that route?? It would p*ss a lot of the fans off imo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

sprinkles wrote:
    It would p*ss a lot of the fans off imo

I second that, myself included... I dunno why I bother to watch it cas it will go on for another 3 years minimum. Thats if it finishes at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

Could be something like this either, but this paragraph spoils an ep of the twilight zone, so beware
    in the pilot of the 1st proper season , a guy was kept in a box for hours and began halucinating, making up an entire town where nobody existed and strange things kept happening. There's a pic included of the white box room type thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pheonix.... Obviously, the rebirth of mankind from the ashes of a neuclear war in a self-contained experiment...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

• Advertisement
Advertisement