Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pvp, Rp & Voip

Options
  • 04-01-2007 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I originally had a Druid up to lvl 35 and was SICK of it! I cancelled my account with WoW but thinking of coming back for TBC. This time want to try out something different like PVPRP.

Can anyone suggest the best server to start out again on?

And in terms of guilds - any out there that have a goog level of irish in them (cos of time differences) oh and people who like me have to work for a living????

Final question...can you use VOIP in WoW as per South Park hehehe?

Thanks!

Surion

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

If you want to play on an RPPVP server, there arent exactly alot of choices. So I really dont think you need much help there ;)

There are always a few guilds with lots of Irish people in them, not alot of purely Irish guilds though but any guild with a majority of european people will generally raid around 6-7pm during the week. Which is usually decent enough for anyone working, to still be able to raid a few times a week.

For VOIP most people use teamspeak or ventrillo. A couple of the RP crowd use skype. hehehe's are optional though.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

HEHEHEHE....thanks Ivan!

Advertisement