Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer required

Options
  • 04-01-2007 1:49pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭

Looking for a drummer due to an unfortunate knee injury.
    I'm a solo artist who, to date, has played with a drummer and bassist, but have a second guitarist lined up also.
    I last gigged at Oxégen 2005, then stopped to focus on recording.
    Putting the finishing touches to that recording at the moment. Have enough songs recorded for an ep and subsequent album.

It's essentially a band under my name, with the songwriting done by me, with input from the rest of the musicians.

So, for the moment, it'd involve learning the songs from cd in order to play them live, with new stuff to come at a later stage.

I'm based in Celbridge, Co. Kildare, but haven't organised a practice space yet.

PM if interested.

Tony Fitz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 darrenn

hey tony im looking to play in a band now ive just bought a new kit and i really want to work hard on my music im in poland at the moment bugt ill be back staurday i live in clondalkin so if u could contact me mty number is 0879159422

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭fitz

Hey darrenn.
    Thanks for the reply, I'll PM you.

Advertisement