Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOT PINK GHD. Where in Ireland can I find one?

Options
  • 04-01-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can get the Hot Pink GHD?
    I know most Peter Mark's are totally sold out.
    I can't afford to more then the official €190, but I would be prepared to travel to buy one.
    So if anyone knows of a retailer, anywhere in Ireland, that has one, please let me know!
    My old one is on its last legs and I would love to get my hands on the Hot Pink version.

Thanks a Million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 squiggy

Hi, dont know if im any help to ya but last time i passed by peter mark in Wexford town they had them in the window, might be worth a try? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I agree with Femmy, I bought one from the US for €80, the whole set, straightener, mat, heat resistant bag and dvd, including shipping. The only thing is that it will have a US plug, but hey, ill jus get an adaptor!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Does it matter what colour your hair straigtener is? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

mp1972 wrote: »
    Does it matter what colour your hair straigtener is? :confused:

yeah really now? :confused:

isn't the black one cheaper anyway?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

I was looking for the hot pink one in december last year and in Peter Mark they said that each store only gets about ten in during October during the breast cancer awareness month. So, if could wait until then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

ghd's are not the best, www.fhiheat.com
    i have a pink one of them, my aunts sister in law got it for me and she is a hairdresser so i think she should kinda know lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I was looking for the hot pink one in december last year and in Peter Mark they said that each store only gets about ten in during October during the breast cancer awareness month. So, if could wait until then..

i didn't the think the hot pink ones were for breast cancer. is it not the baby pink ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

peanuthead wrote: »
    I agree with Femmy, I bought one from the US for €80, the whole set, straightener, mat, heat resistant bag and dvd, including shipping. The only thing is that it will have a US plug, but hey, ill jus get an adaptor!!

Are you sure it will work here? My GHD wouldn't work in the States so I had to buy a straightener over there, I changed the plug on it when I got home and it blew up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

i didn't the think the hot pink ones were for breast cancer. is it not the baby pink ones?

I think they brought out the hot pink ones last year, the baby pink ones were from a previous year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement