Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare stroke of luck !!

Options
  • 04-01-2007 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Walking past barneys amusements on Malborough St in Dublin yesterday, Went in put 2 euro in slot, 2nd spin,5 7s, Cashed in, E120....Out the door....Rapid..Whats very rare is wonderful :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Spondulick

Lucky bastid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Hah, that's nothing - i won 2 one euro scratchcards on the lotto, i just handed in my christmas ticket to get checked when was doing this weeks lotto on tuesday.
    I won €500 on the first ticket and €2 on the second!! I was completely astounded, i mean winning more than a free ticket on a scratch card is unheard of in my book - had to keep on checking it, wondering what the catch was, maybe it was a card that needed 4 amounts matched i actually thought at one stage.
    Anyway, tis safely banked now (paid for the christmas visa bill, well I'm a bit tight!!).
    To quote Marlborough "Whats very rare is wonderful:D "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

have you got a nokia n73? the photo quality of that slot machine looks like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭MarinoMark

have you got a nokia n73? the photo quality of that slot machine looks like it

No, ita a nokia 6230i, have the quality setting to high, Its only 1.3mpixels but quality on close up shots is very good

Advertisement