Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a support act??

Options
  • 03-01-2007 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Any bands in Dublin need a support act?.. Were trying to get a few gigs in the city ..but wanna start by supporting bands already gigging up there.. We have a few good gigs in Wexford we can swap with. www.tarrintino.com is our site.. drop me a line and lemme know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 zappzapp06

bump !!:) still available ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 zappzapp06

No-one need support acts anymore?? or anyone know of a band that may be interested in a gig swap:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Hi mate,

Crown of Babel, 4 peice classic rock type band might be interested in a future gig share, what style are ye? We might not be compatable, like I say we're classic rock/hard rock/ very slightly metal, influences: Zeppelin, Cream, Sabbath and similar,

Let me know more

Advertisement