Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed

Options
  • 02-01-2007 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭

Tonight I placed a five game accumulator, this is my bet:

Hearts to draw
    Hibs to draw
    Arsenal to win
    Celtic to win
    Rangers to win

Hibs, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers all came through for me but the hearts result didn't. So here is my query..... I placed this bet @ 2.25pm which was accepted by the teller no questions ( and I didn't realise ) but the Hearts game was alredy 25 mins gone. So with the result of said game being 1-0 to Hearts is it a void match on my docket and do I collect on the other 4 - asking too much???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Wouldn't say it will work but there is no harm in asking.

Although I bet if your bet did come in they wouldnt pay out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'd say he might pay you out for all of them. Don't mention it when claiming it.

Failing that the hearts match should be void and you should get paid out on all the other matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

my only consolation is i had arsenal to win 4 nil at 12-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Hearts won today though?

sorry chucky,i meant to say a hearts draw(edited op)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

May i ask where you put it on?

Healio wrote:
    May i ask where you put it on?
    paddy powers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

they'll have to void the bet on hearts and pay out on the other games that hadn't started.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Glenbhoy wrote:
    they'll have to void the bet on hearts and pay out on the other games that hadn't started.

This is what will happen.

Usually if i get a bet like that i check if we are betting in-running and give the in-running price. (but don't tell Paddy ;) )

Advertisement