Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Market Movers Diary

Options
  • 02-01-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Horse Racing: Gonna try this out, as in the last week or so ive only been backing market movers, i.e Miss Holly, backed from 40s into 5/2. Chicken soup, Backed from 20s into 4s, Alfridian Park, backed from 14s into 9/2 , blue splash 11s into 4s....all won, Gonna start of with 100 points, the horse must be backed to at least 1/2 of the odds for me to back, ie,opens at 20 and is backed into 10s or less.Hopefully ill start it tommorow, depending on the movers of course! When i lose all my points ill go back to the drawing board.:D

Bank: 100 pts.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Tubbertown1982

Horse Racing: Gonna try this out, as in the last week or so ive only been backing market movers, i.e Miss Holly, backed from 40s into 5/2. Chicken soup, Backed from 20s into 4s, Alfridian Park, backed from 14s into 9/2 , blue splash 11s into 4s....all won, Gonna start of with 100 points, the horse must be backed to at least 1/2 of the odds for me to back, ie,opens at 20 and is backed into 10s or less.Hopefully ill start it tommorow, depending on the movers of course! When i lose all my points ill go back to the drawing board.:D

Bank: 100 pts.;)

could the admin delete this thread please? Duplicated by mistake :confused:

Advertisement