Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Band for 2007 in Dublin

Options
  • 02-01-2007 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and my songwriting partner are looking for a Bassist and Drummer to join up. Basically we have lots of songs written and want to rehearse them up to a decent standard and record them, and also do some gigging with them.
    Influences are Bowie, Suede, Pixies and a host of others. We would be looking to rehearse in Dublin city center. If you think you might be interessted you can check out some of our songs here:
    http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/1430/

Mostly slow moving music on the site mentioned, though we have a good few fast songs written too, but they don't work great acoustically and we don't have any really good recordings of them electric (though I can provide those aswell if you're interessted in hearing them)

Looking forward to hearing from a great drummer and a great bassist!

Thanks,
    Dave

Advertisement