Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celoo 32" lcd (tesco) - Sky remote code

Options
  • 02-01-2007 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

bought one of these tvs on offer recently but cant find a code to get it to work with my sky remote.

just want to check im not doing anything wrong beforehand

point remote away from tv and press tv button. hold down select and red button til it blinks twice, enter the code. if 3 digit press select after, 4 digit blinks twice automatically.

mine is the Cello model, can someone change the spelling in the heading if possible

tried all the following codes to no avail
    0065 (from sky web page)
    065 (in the 32" lcd thread)
    653 (in the 32" lcd thread)

even tried using the 990 code to get the blinks back, giving me 652 or 0652 which didnt work either. any help much appreciated, too used to having just the sky remote only on my previous philips

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

For 4 digit codes, you hold Select and RED as before, then press TV button followed by 4 digit code.

Press Standby button. If TV goes off, press Select to save settings.

If TV doesn't respond, press TV button, then standby and repeat this procedure until TV goes off. Then Select to save.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

thanks for that, will give it another go

Advertisement