Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test the Nation

Options
  • 02-01-2007 10:09am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone do the 'test the nation' quiz on RTE last night?
    If so, what score did you get and what was your IQ?

What range was your IQ in? 15 votes

<60
    0% 0 votes
    60-84
    0% 0 votes
    85-100
    0% 0 votes
    101-115
    0% 0 votes
    116-125
    33% 5 votes
    126-135
    33% 5 votes
    >135
    33% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I didn't do it myself but they did it at home with scores of 107, 120 & 122 (mam, sis & dad) I reckon I would have beat them all though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,739 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I didnt do it, but when I came home and saw them goin through the answers I thought they were pretty easy! What a crap show though gotta say

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Trilla wrote:
    I didnt do it, but when I came home and saw them goin through the answers I thought they were pretty easy! What a crap show though gotta say

Teey were easy enough when they were going through the answers alright but when you were doing them under time pressure, not so easy.

The presentation of the show was pure Sh1te that much is true. Some tool asking gombeen and seriously patronising questions of the the totally superflous 'audience' and a panel of 'celebrities??' giving inane comments. THe show took most of the night, but could have easily been done in an hour of less, and been far more entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,397 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Have to say I had no interest in doing an IQ test and switched off alomost straight away; the general knowledge format of last years' show was far better imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I did it on the RTE website just now - it was on in the background last night but hadn't paid any attention to it so thought I'd give it a shot today when I was more awake. Got 126 so was happy enough with that. A lot of the questions were pretty straightforward (like the memory ones, for example) but the time constraints made it more difficult to get the answer correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Meant to do it but forgot. Did the British one a few years ago, got 123, but it isn't designed for people under 18 so it's actually higher...............

Advertisement