Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceilí Music

Options
  • 01-01-2007 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I honestly don't know where to post this, After Hours seemed like good idea!
    I went to the Aranmore Gaeltacht in summer, and as many of you know, ceilís are the centre of the social circuit...however, I've been longing to hear some of the music again and was wondering would anybody know where I could get hold of ceilí music? I only know the name of one song, 'Thionaí Thorraí.' (sp?) If anyone could help, I'll love you forever!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

There's a trad music forum under the music category. A mod will probably move your question over there but you could go and have a browse in the meantime and you might find your answers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

http://www.comhaltas.com/

This will tell you anything you ever wanted to know about ceili music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH, please make a note of the other forums before posting in AH, OP. Thanks.

Advertisement