Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breasts

Options
  • 29-12-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi i'm going unreged for this one. I was just looking at myself topless in teh mirror the other day and i've noticed my nipples have dropped, i would not say by boobs are sagging its the nipples have moved lower down that they used to be, they were normally in the centre, now they are further down on the breast, also the nipples have gotten bigger.

I'm 35, married and ahve 2 kids never breast fed, never on the pill and not pregenant. Is this a part of getting on or is it the start of sagging? My hubbie loves my breasts and i'm terrified that if they start sagging he'll be looking at other women. I alway wear a good support bra.

Any other ladies experience this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 hmmmm

My hubbie loves my breasts and i'm terrified that if they start sagging he'll be looking at other women.
    That sounds like a little paranoia to me. Does he just love you just for your breasts? I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Sysiphus

can you post a before and after icture so we cam contrast and compare?

but seriously, drift is a standard of age, as you get older the tensile tissue looses some of its elasticy ans streches. the larger the breast the more noticable the drift.

I'm not a female, just *ahem* a keen observer.

But as the previous poster said - does he love you for our tits or you?

Also I have to opion that ALL men look at other women - specifacly the chestal area - this does not mean a disinterest in their own available pair or a comparison in mind. It's simple nature, were simple creatures!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Jotter

They prob are starting to sag a bit, dont worry about it go buy a really good bra that way they wont look saggy in clothes. This Im afraid is just a part of life, your husband will be changing due to age also and Im quite sure he wont go with anyone else just bec your boobs have changed! If it makes you feel any better I had a couple of ops on one of my boobs and I have a fairly big scar, I had to go to hosp every day for almost 3 months to get the wound dressed and one day a male nurse asked if my husband would mind that id have a big scar - I told him it wasnt my husband I was worried aboutit was my career, that shut him up! and no my hubbie doesnt mind a bit - maybe he does but hasnt voiced it bec hed be kicked into touch pretty quick!!! Just be thankful your boobs are healthy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,267 ✭✭✭✭Victor

My hubbie loves my breasts and i'm terrified that if they start sagging he'll be looking at other women.

(a) He quite possibly looks at other women (you can blame evolution for that)
    (b) He goes home to you anyway - a hand in the bush is worth two on the bird.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Love your body, whatever it looks like.

The changes you describe come with age and hormonal levels. They are entirely normal.

Consult your doctor if you find it a source of worry.

• Advertisement
Advertisement