Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba 32 Regza

Options
  • 29-12-2006 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Guys any thoughts on this. I just setup my LCD. First hour excellent pic. Very happy. But i think the young lad messed wiht remote, and now i have a screen that looks split down the middle with 2 different contrasts. One wiht normal colour the other wiht lower green/ blue. i cant seem to get rid of it.
    any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

had a Samung that had demo mode to show the difference between the picure enhancements

might be similiar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

i thought it was this first, now it turns out to be a banding problem. its shocking. it seems to appear after an hour or 2 when the TV heats up. Big discoloured band vertical on right hand half of TV. Its like its showing blue all the time, hence why the greens are not as bright as the other half. Has anyone else seen this in any other TV brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭gipo2

Ive heard of this on another web forum and seen picture of it, return it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Eeek! :eek:

I just spent 1299 on the 37" Toshiba.

Man, return it asap!

(and now I'm starting to appreciate buying off a bricks and mortar)

Advertisement