Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

talented drummer?

Options
  • 29-12-2006 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

My band is looking for you. We are based all around dublin and are willing to travel. Most definitely a metal band in terms of aggression and musicality, but progressive in the execution and structures. Influences are wide and varying. Anything from tool to carcass, arsis to the mars volta, opeth to isis, decapitated to malmsteen etc,life and observations.... emphasis being placed on melody and groove. We've had drummers come and go due to a lack of drive so only reply if you are willing to make the effort. We are composed of Stewie on bass, Dave on guitar and myself Kev on vocals. Aged 18-20, so somebody around that would be preferable, but not required. We have a lot of material written just lacking in drums to completely define the structures. Demo is planned asap. We're deadly serious about this, and any reply at all will be returned. Thanks again
    -the Viraetas lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cpt-howdy

I pm'd you there I didnt send it earlier by accident...

Advertisement