Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ex problems with kid

Options
  • 28-12-2006 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I was going to put this into parenting but i wanted go unreg for this.
    My Daughter is living in the uk and i send money every 2 weeks as maintenance.
    My ex wont tell me where they live,i have an idea of the area.I couldnt send her an xmas card.I did see her in November and bought her a present.
    I didnt get one either,just one way traffic.

I was brought to court even though i did give money every week,and when they moved to the uk i continued to do so.
    Even though they are in the uk ,whats my legal stance??
    I do have a mobile number so i can ring at least.

Single fathers most of the time do get a raw deal.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

If this is something that you seriously want to pursue you should be talking to a lawyer about this rather than to an internet forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

If this is something that you seriously want to pursue you should be talking to a lawyer about this rather than to an internet forum.
    I agree. You can't even ask on the legal discussion forum for legal advice here, best off going to a solicitor and seeing where you stand then.

Advertisement